Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Q&A: Employment

What skills training is available through WIB (outside of ROP, community colleges, adult education, Microsoft Online vouchers)?

1 comment:

  1. Lois Wilkerson27/4/10 4:55 PM

    There are numerous private schools that offer occupational training that is paid through individual training accounts from the Workforce Investment Act funds. However, these funds like many others are restricted to eligibility and are limited as we move into 2010-2011 program year. There are ARRA dollars available for classroom training but are primarily from ROPS and community colleges.